Nursing & Caring Direct is dedicated to:
• Providing each Service User with the agreed support to enable them to live in their own homes.
• Recognising people as individuals, and endeavouring to work with them to realise their individuality and take as much control of their own lives, environment and support as possible.
• Working with Service Users and their families in enabling them to meet the responsibilities additional control brings.
• Working with Service Users in maintaining skills and developing new ones.
• Facilitating Service Users to develop an active work and social life and working toward what they feel is a desirable future.
• Respecting the fact that we work in Service User’s houses we will strive to work with them to promote as safe an environment as possible.
• Ensuring staff are well trained, consistent, non-judgmental, approachable, and are well supported by Managers and Supervisors.